How much Money would you have to make to be in the Top 1% on Earth?


Posted on April 15th, by Albert in Abundance, Expectation, Income. 1 Comment

How much money would you have to make annually to be in the Top 1% of Income earners in the World? This would put you in an elite category earning more money than the other 99% of the people on the planet.

Don’t cheat by Googling it. Guess first then find the answer here.





One thought on “How much Money would you have to make to be in the Top 1% on Earth?

  1. Pingback: What rainbow are you chasing! - Quick-WisdomQuick-Wisdom

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>